Nighttime Newborn Care
Gentle Baby Coach: Robin Norris
"Robin's expertise made the transition from being a married couple with no children, to a married couple with a newborn, a lot less stressful...
- The Wright Family -
Read Entire Testimonial →
I am available to care for your newborn anywhere from 3 to 5 nights per week. I typically work between a 9 and 10 hour shift, with most shifts beginning at 9:00pm. However, I can make some adjustments when dicussed and agreed upon prior to my start date.
Nighttime care includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Umbilical cord care
- Circumcision care
- Bottle preparation and cleaning
- Sleep conditioning (per parents request)
- Maintains nightly log of eating, sleeping and behavior patterns
Additional Duties of a Newborn Care Specialist:
- Educate and support parents with the care of their newborn
- Breast Feeding Support
- Establish daily routine/schedule
- Educate parents on developmentally appropriate activities
- Troubleshoot any potential issues of concern
- Provide support to parents with multiples, and assist families with how to care for more than one baby at a time.