Nighttime Newborn Care
Gentle Baby Coach: Robin Norris
I am available to care for your newborn/newborns anywhere from 3 to 5 nights per week. I typically work a 10 hour shift from 9:00pm-7:00am.
Nighttime care includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Umbilical cord care
- Circumcision care
- Bottle preparation and cleaning
- Sleep conditioning (per parents request)
- Maintains nightly log of eating, sleeping and behavior patterns
Additional Duties of a Newborn Care Specialist:
- Educate and support parents with the care of their newborn
- Breast Feeding Support
- Establish daily routine/schedule
- Educate parents on developmentally appropriate activities
- Troubleshoot any potential issues of concern
- Provide support to parents with multiples, and assist families with how to care for more than one baby at a time.